Dimension One Nautilus Pump Issue

Hello kind folks. I'm back to get some advice on my Nautilus.

A couple of months ago my Nautilus tripped the breaker and powered down. I tried to turn the breaker back on immediately after I noticed the problem but it wouldn't hold. After trying to figure out the problem myself with no success, I decided that calling a spa tech would be a good idea. Just for the heck of it, I tried the breaker one more time before I called and walla it held!!

Today after just receiving a new cover for the tub, I gave it a good cleaning and filled it up. Powered it up and it held. The only problem is that jet 1 doesn't work. I took a peek at the pumps/motors. When I attempt to turn on pump 1, I hear a clicking sound and that's about it. I think the click is just the click from me pressing the jet on. Pump 1 is also very warm.

First of all, is the jet toast? Secondly, could this have caused my breaker to trip?