Hot Springs Delivery

ncenvoy

I ordered a Hot Springs tub from a local dealer in North Carolina, and was told it would be about two to three weeks for delivery. It's now been six weeks. Not only do I not have a tub, I can't get an answer on where it is or how much longer it will be. What is a reasonable time for delivering a tub? It's paid for in full. Thanks.

I ordered a Hot Springs tub from a local dealer in North Carolina, and was told it would be about two to three weeks for delivery. It's now been six weeks. Not only do I not have a tub, I can't get an answer on where it is or how much longer it will be. What is a reasonable time for delivering a tub? It's paid for in full. Thanks.

I'm sorry to hear your spa is delayed in delivery. The dealer will provide a window of time for delivery and there may be various reasons for delay, so I wouldn't worry about your Hot Spring making its way to you in North Carolina.If you have any concerns on the timing from the manufacturer please do call Hot Spring customer service at 1-800-999-4688 ext. 8432. We want you to enjoy your hot tub just as soon as possible!

The Hot Spring Hot Tub Team

Thanks to all who responded. I just talked to the good people at Hot Springs, who were able to to give me an answer. I should have it next week. Looking forward to it. I love this forum.

Glad to hear it! We are happy to hear you should have your spa soon.

The Hot Spring Hot Tub Team