Help! Blower Causing Everything Else Not To Work

Hello new guy here. Found this forum by a google search. I have been here lurking, reading, and getting information the past 2 months or so while i was searching for my hot tub. So thanks for all the info so far. Really great site!

Any who i finally bought a hot tub two days ago and everything works perfect except for the blower. It has been disconnected. When ever you connect the blower to the control box the hot tub won't come on. nothing works. as soon as its disconnected and re-trip the breaker everything works fine.

any ideas?

the tub is a morgan spa with 2 pumps and one blower. i can take pics if that would help.

Thanks

-ray

I bought a used hot tub it didn't work after I got it over to my house *there is a post about the adventure somewhere* After getting on here and asking everyone it turned out to be a bad blower. I am not sure what was bad on it but it would cause it to trip. They are about 100 bucks online if you want to replace it. I have yet to replace mine but very well may.

I guess it depends on your blower. I found my exact model on ebay for $100. It should be real easy to install. Take out the bolts holding it to the hot tub frame, unplug the power cord from the board. Put new one in bolt it down, plug it in and you should be set. That was what I was told on here when I was looking for one at least. There should be a big pipe that you have to twist out or some are screwed into the blower. that's the pipe that the air goes into.