Hot Tub & Pool Valve Help

Relax35

I used the hot tub (built in, overflow fountain into pool and little fountain in the middle of hot tub) for the first time, and it took a lot of guessing to figure out how to turn jets on/fountain off, etc. Finally got that figured out but now that I am trying to return it to normal I'm having trouble. I'm not sure if all the valves are turned right, but I figured out how to get all things solved... fountain at right height, small fountain in pool on, and jets off, but when I turn the valve that way the hot tub drains really quickly. Tried turning different valves different ways to see if drain was open when that valve turned, but no matter what I tried it's still draining. When I turn it back to how it was before draining, the fountain in hot tub is at the right height, but the jets are still on and the pool fountain is off. I don't know the names of certain pipes or any of that, so what I have googled hasn't been much help, or I thought it helped but hot tub still is draining. Could get pictures if needed.

Help!