Sundance Metro Vs Hot Springs Jettsetter--help

vicia

These are the only ones in our area. We were quoted 5500.00 installed etc on the Sundance, and 6400.00 on the Hot Springs.

The Hot Springs, seems to be a lot higher than most posts I have seen.

Any comments on either appreciated.

This will be going in a four seasons room, so we are limited to size.

Thanks

Vicia

These are the only ones in our area. We were quoted 5500.00 installed etc on the Sundance, and 6400.00 on the Hot Springs.

Thanks

Vicia

I would agree with the assessment that the price on the Jetsetter is higher than what most have paid.

If you don’t mind posting the options that were included with both prices that would be greatly appreciated. Also, I would recommend you get the brand names of the options that will be included. For example many times dealers include at “no additional cost” a free ozonator. However, that free ozonator is the one that costs the dealer $50 bucks instead of the one that costs the dealer $200.

Both brands are highly recommended and you can't go wrong with either.

Chris, we are going to look at the Jettsetter on Saturday and will find out all of the information.

I will post it.

It seems like this same one was about 5000.00 three years ago when we looked, have they gone up that much?

Thanks

Vicia

I wouldn’t expect to pay $5,000 now, but a reasonable price for both the Metro and Jetsetter would be right around $6,000. There could be obvious reasons for the $6,400 price on the Jetsetter, but without knowing the included options I really can’t tell you if the $6,400 dollar price is good. Assuming we are only talking about $400 dollars so if you decide the Jetsetter is for you, the years of enjoyment are not worth haggling over $400 bucks.

I generally don't like doing this, but I think the better value in the Sundance line would be the Sundance Capri. The Capri should be in the $6,500 dollar price range and is only 5 inches wider than the Metro. I think it has much massage features than the Metro.

Thanks

Vicia

Where do you live? Can't go wrong with either one both great spas!

Sorry it took so long to get back.

We purchased the Jetsetter for 5600.00-delivered-set up-ozone-cover-chemicals-cover lift-extra head rest-moto massage with smaller holes-and a couple of different jets.

Hope we like it!!

Thanks for your input we will probably have more questions

We are from Iowa

Vicia

That is a great price on a great tub.

Enjoy!

:D:D