New Caldera Spas Tahitian Hot Tub Sale

jrpxxii

I have a brand new never used 2012 Caldera Spas hot tub. Dealers price is $9500 and I am asking $8000 and will include steps and a cover. It is the grey exterior and pearl interior. Full warranty on new unit. I can deliver it at buyers expense or it can be picked up in person.

How can it have a full warranty, unless you are a dealer?

How can it have a full warranty, unless you are a dealer?

I had a caldera spas hot tub that got a crack and they replaced the hot tub with the tahitian model and my dealer has the hot tub as I told them I was going to sell it instead of keeping it. So to answer your question it is at a dealer and can be run thru a dealer with a full factory warranty.

I know we sound picky, but you really should call the factory and double check. I agree with Dan, above: Watkins will not transfer a warranty, and according to them, your spa is going to continue the warranty on the first tub.

It would be great if you could get the warranty for the new owner, but I don't think it will work that way, so sorry. However, I would be glad to be wrong, so call the factory -

1-800-999-4688 (Customer Service)

HTH

B)

The replacement spa has a specific serial number, and Watkins has identified which spa is to be specifically given to you as a replacement spa. That replacement spa will only carry the remainder of the original spa warranty.

Anytime service is performed on any Watkins spa, the dealer includes the spa serial number, customer information, spa install date, etc. on the re-imbusement paperwork, as well as the old part, and send it back to Watkins. The dealer pays the up-front cost of the repair, and Watkins, once they receive all the paperwork and bad parts, as long as everything is filled out correctly, will re-reimburse the dealer. If the serial number is that of a replacement spa, at a different customers house, or does not match database records, the claim will be denied.

If the dealer is going to sell it for you, they're doing you a huge favor, as they can buy a new spa from Watkins, with a full warranty, for far less than what you're asking to be re-imbursed for a spa with little to no warranty.

In other words- why are they buying their inventory from you, rather than the manufacturer? They are losing a fair amount of cash selling your spa, as opposed to one of their own. Be sure you get everything in writing, I hope I'm wrong, but I fear you and the dealer may not be on the same page, particularly as far as figures are concerned.

Then the warranty will not transfer.

B)