2004 Hot Springs Vista In Excellent Condition - What's It Worth?

I'm in the market for my first hot tub and there is a classified listing in my city for a 2004 Hot Springs Vista. I emailed the owner who sent photos. It appears to be in really great shape. She said it is in excellent condition, rarely used, and has new cover and head rests. My question is, what is a fair price range for this? I'll have to pay to move it as well, so just trying to get thoughts on what I should pay given the inherent risks of purchasing a used, non-warrantied spa. Any advice is much appreciated.

I can check the hot spring used spa price guide tomorrow. New cover and pillows is good. Saves you about $500 . One thing that I always seem to notice is that when people say that the tub was hardly used it means that it was also hardly payed attention to. Can you post the link or pictures?

Second this.

Use has virtually no bearing on the condition of many of the components. The vast majority of repairs are due to water chemistry habits, or rather lack there-of.

Speaking as someone who has a "seldom used" tub sitting on his back patio leaking 5 inches of water a day, don't do it. Go for one that has been used often and well maintained. The only thing that would be used while people are in the tub is the jet pump, and they can last a long time, circ. pumps, heaters, and ozonators are in use regardless of people in it. Save your self the headache and get one that has had great water care, a good way to see that is if the cover is still smooth on the bottom.

Granted, I ended up getting the good end of the stick anyway, it's worth a good amount trade in on the spa I really want, but its been a huge PITA.