Want A Sweeper Wich One Recommended

Delgado

I'm going to buy a sweeper and I'm thinking in buying the dolphin electric sweeper , Is it a good cleaner or I heard about the Polaris 380 , is that one electric too , which one is recommended to brush clean and sweep , need good recommendations please don't want to buy something I will regret later , or if there is any other brand that is good ,

The polaris 380 requires a booster pump and some plumbing.Polaris makes a 9300 electric pool cleaner that works very well with a 2 yr warranty. Hayward makes a Tigershark electric cleaner but can a pain to clean the filters in it. The Dolphin pool cleaner for the most part is serviced by the manufacture Maytronics. Any Hayward or Polaris dealer can perform service on thiers. The electric cleaners are the easiest to use and do not require the pool system to be running unlike any suction(skimmer) or pressure(returns) cleaner.

I just purchased the Polaris 9300 sport and I'm not too happy with it being it was 1,300 dollars it does not stay on the walls on its way down , after it reaches the top it falls and it tangles on the cord , is there one that stays on the walls at all times or are they all the same , I was thinking about the dolphin but they recommended this one , all I need is a robot that stays on the wall with out falling , I beleive the dolphin has 3 scrubbers , I need some good advice please help

Most likely the reason no one answered is that they are not familiar with this model of robot. Polaris (Zodiac) is not known for their robot cleaners and they are relatively new so they might not perform as well as some of the more established ones. That being said even some of the Dolphin and Aquabot models have had problems and they are two of the more established brands of robotics. There is a wide range of features, models, and prices in robotics with some selling for under $400 and others selling for close to $4000 and it's really a matter of you get what you pay for.

My advice is if it is not working for you return it and look into a Dolphin or an Aquabot but try and find reviews of the particular model you are interested in.

I've had the Dolphin for years. I love the cleaner but, hate the cloth diaper I have to clean (spray off with the hose) every 2 or 3 uses. However, it cleans algae better than any other cleaner. It is important to know what type of pool you have. I have a liner and the Dolphin works great. Also, I have many large trees that over-hang the pool so, I get a plethora of leaves (large and small), twigs, and dirt in the pool. I've also been know to lose touch with my pool chemistry once or twice during the Summer and the Dolphin will help lick the algae off the side of the pool.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...