Apps To Control Spa

Kenny W

I've played with the Gecko app. It's currently compatible with only their Aeware in.xm2 control pack. There's a module that connects to the pack that transmits a Wi-Fi signal to your phone. It allows you to control the accessories, temperature, and filtration time. The biggest benefit is that you don't have to go out to your spa to see if it's hot enough or if there is a problem with the control system (sends error codes too).

I haven't tried those apps but my tub has its own push button control panel mounted right on the top edge of the tub - very convenient!

LOL!

Contrary to the belief of basement developers, we don't need a stupid app for absolutely everything in life.

Now, if they came up with something that could accurately measure water chemistry without me having to take a sample and spend 5 minutes doing it myself, they would have something!

My tub also has that super convenient topside control panel! Amazing!

I haven't tried those apps but my tub has its own push button control panel mounted right on the top edge of the tub - very convenient!

LOL!

Contrary to the belief of basement developers, we don't need a stupid app for absolutely everything in life.

Now, if they came up with something that could accurately measure water chemistry without me having to take a sample and spend 5 minutes doing it myself, they would have something!

My tub also has that super convenient topside control panel! Amazing!

+1