Water Level Dropped

Delgado

So I noticed the water level on pool dropped about an inch in about three - four weeks , just wondering if that's normal , I also noticed that someone put some silicone around the spa control int the spa , maybe that's the reason , another thing there is a big tree like 8-10 feet away from the pool pimp filter and pipes , could it be the roots , I hope not

What kind of trees and how tall/wide are they?

The silicone isn't likely to be an issue.

One inch in 3 to 4 weeks will be very, very hard to find if it exists and can't be attibuted to evaporation. How big is your pool? What type? How many returns, skimmers, drains, etc... Is it lit? By what means?

Scott

I'm not sure what type of pool but it's underground gunite ( sta rite ) it's not perfectly square but it's about 22 feet by 11 feet and the deep end is like a little over 7 feet , the pool has jets all around it and do does the spa , there's two drains in the spa. And it looks like 5 on the pool 2 of them are on the shallow end on the wall next to the skimmer , and there's 3 on the deep end , but one looks diferent than the other 2 , there's one skimmer that I can see from the pool but there's another round cover 8 feet away from the skimmer which I think its a net to hold little leafs that get sucked in from one of the drains maybe it's a diferent kind of skimmer , it has the caretaker 99 which flows water through out the pool with little nobs that pop up , I'm sorry it's my first pool And I don't know if I described them correctly And it has a water fall , and yes it had lights in the pool and spa