Arctic Spa Burlington

SteelerPete

I just want to reach out to all the Arctic owners that have had concerns with the dealers switching to Jacuzzi in the GTA, good luck, because I had to deal with the old service department 2 yrs ago and what a nightmare to say the least!!!!! Well the new Arctic dealer based in Burlington was outstanding, I called on Saturday to report an issue with my Summit and the guy there picked up the phone right away and took all my info and told me I would get a call Monday morning to setup a service call. Mark called first thing Monday and took my information and by 1ish on Monday the tech was here and had my tub repaired, plus NO! trip charge! I just want to give a big thanks for the very smooth service call and to the rest of the owners that had to deal with the old crew you will notice a HUGE difference.

Pete

:D Arctic Spa Lover

I just want to reach out to all the Arctic owners that have had concerns with the dealers switching to Jacuzzi in the GTA, good luck, because I had to deal with the old service department 2 yrs ago and what a nightmare to say the least!!!!! Well the new Arctic dealer based in Burlington was outstanding, I called on Saturday to report an issue with my Summit and the guy there picked up the phone right away and took all my info and told me I would get a call Monday morning to setup a service call. Mark called first thing Monday and took my information and by 1ish on Monday the tech was here and had my tub repaired, plus NO! trip charge! I just want to give a big thanks for the very smooth service call and to the rest of the owners that had to deal with the old crew you will notice a HUGE difference.

Pete

:D Arctic Spa Lover

That is good to hear Pete, and thanks for sharing! Glad to hear that the new Arctic dealer is providing good service to existing Actic customers!