Maxxus 880 Reads Flo And Pump Doesn't Work

jnahman

I have two issues with this tub. First, the display reads FLO indicating a flow obstruction. I cannot find any reason for this. I have removed the filter and nothing changes. During the day the unit functions even though FLO is being displayed. At night, tub will not turn on.

Second problem, Pump #1, a 2 stage pump isn't functioning on the first button press. I can hear a solenoid or relay click when I press the button but motor does not engage. I have opened up the electrical panel. There is a small fuse located above the 20amp fuse but I cannot get a reading across it suggesting it might not be functioning. I have tried to locate a repair manual but that appears to be carefully guarded.

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

I have two issues with this tub. First, the display reads FLO indicating a flow obstruction. I cannot find any reason for this. I have removed the filter and nothing changes. During the day the unit functions even though FLO is being displayed. At night, tub will not turn on.

Second problem, Pump #1, a 2 stage pump isn't functioning on the first button press. I can hear a solenoid or relay click when I press the button but motor does not engage. I have opened up the electrical panel. There is a small fuse located above the 20amp fuse but I cannot get a reading across it suggesting it might not be functioning. I have tried to locate a repair manual but that appears to be carefully guarded.

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

I can help contact me when you can premierhottubs@etcmail.com

• 10 years later...
18 hours ago, ClintonM said:

I am having the same issue- can you provide some suggestions on solutions?

Please start your own thread. In it please fully describe your problem as well as you can and post up pictures of your spa pack, the wiring diagram on the inside cover and pictures of your equipment area.

This will greatly assist our resident experts and save their valuable time.

• Thanks 1