Diamante Hot Tub

hjames710

I see nothing about working perfect, or no leaks... Only "good working condition". Even though, while it may be this where it's currently sitting, anything could and can happen during the move (things do tend to rattle apart when older spas are moved). I would imagine that once you move it, you'd have a difficult if not impossible time trying to prove anything was wrong with it BEFORE you moved it.

As we all constantly tell people, BE SURE TO SEE A USED SPA FULLY WORKING, FULL OF WATER AND HOT before buying. If you don't, buyer beware.

I have won the bid for this tub with $500. Is it worth it, it has a newer cover. If for some reason the tub didn't work right, I could always sue. As he has stated several times that it works perfect and no leaks.

http://denver.craigslist.org/for/2775986979.html

If he is adament that it is working perfect with no leaks take him up on his statement and tell you you'd need to see it filled with water and up to temp first. If its true then he should be willing to do so. If he says it'll be a hassle I'd walk.

If your expecting to buy an used tub in full working condition with no issues, you need to be proactive and test the tub in person.

The tub should be filled with water, and ran through all the functions while checking for leaks and bad parts, parts that need attention.

Even filling right before inspection, you may not catch a slow leak that would take days to spot.

If the tub has been sitting unused, it may work fine during initial start up for a few weeks/months, then problems might pup up.

Their kind of like an used car, if they sit unused, things just deteriorate and degrade from not using.

That's kind of crazy to say your going to sue over a 500 used tub you didn't inspect in person.