Arctic Spa

tonsoffun

So, I am getting emails etc on trading my Arctic Spa hot tub in for this new Jacuzzi line. I went to the Barrie Jacuzzi dealer which was my dealer for my Arctic Spa Summit and boy do these Jacuzzi tubs look like crap and cheap looking! They look like they are not built tough, all this bling bling stuff like LED lights and stereos etc.

Anyways, the Arctic website shows a new location for Barrie Ontario which is on Saunders Rd. Has anybody been there yet?

It seems like we are getting no response from Arctic Spas on whats going and are silent about this whole situation. I now there is Arctic Spa owners here reading so maybe we can get a response to see what will happen in Ontario for Arctic dealers.

Take care guys

So, I am getting emails etc on trading my Arctic Spa hot tub in for this new Jacuzzi line. I went to the Barrie Jacuzzi dealer which was my dealer for my Arctic Spa Summit and boy do these Jacuzzi tubs look like crap and cheap looking! They look like they are not built tough, all this bling bling stuff like LED lights and stereos etc.

Anyways, the Arctic website shows a new location for Barrie Ontario which is on Saunders Rd. Has anybody been there yet?

It seems like we are getting no response from Arctic Spas on whats going and are silent about this whole situation. I now there is Arctic Spa owners here reading so maybe we can get a response to see what will happen in Ontario for Arctic dealers.

Take care guys

Well, if you're looking for advice mine would be to assure the dealer themselves, as well as the product line are top notch. It appears HQ of Arctic Spas is of the opinion that their dealers are in the right, even if they've not spoken directly to the customer who has had poor service. (Especially, it appears, when said customer possesses recordings of the calls between service and herself.)

NOCBelle