Jacuzzi J-480 Jets Not Working

grunt66

Hi,

We have had our J-480 almost 2 years next month. This morning I went out to out spa and I went to activate the jets and only one side of the spa works. When I press the button for the jets on the other side of the spa I hear a buzzing noise and the jets do not come on. I reset the power to the spa and the same thing happens. I have already contacted Jacuzzi and they recommended I call the service center which I have already done and I am waiting for them to call me back since I had to leave a message. Any ideas what the problem may be? Any help would be appreciated.

• 5 weeks later...

Since that is a single speed pump, it is going to be a dead pump, if there were any voltage issues, the result would be silence instead.

One of the big pump killers are critters crawling or slithering into them, make certain there are no ports of entry for mice, slugs, or snakes, especially this time of year as things start to cool down, all of God's little critters start to seek warmth, and pumps are warm.