reomendation for Austin texas pool contractor

Guest Alice

Any recomendations for pool contractors in Austin/central texas area. The ground is almost solid rock and I am wondering what is the best type of pool to go with there? Any ideas welcomed?

I highly recommend Premier Fiberglass Pools. This company is owned and run by two women who have taken the pool industry and revolutionized it. Communication is extremely good and their crews are happy and professional. I think being women, they are more sensitive to the customer's feelings and do an outstanding job of taking care of their people.

We had them build a Aloha Fiberglass Pool for us, and me and my husband love it. It was fast and have had zero problems in the year we've owned it. Our house is in the bedrock too, and the fiberglass pool is perfect for it.

A. Steel

What area of Austin are you in? The choice of pool will depend on budget and what you are looking for in a pool. I am a Liner pool company and would be glad to quote, or refer someone if you are looking for gunite.

Pat Fitzgerald

Sunbuiltpools.com

We will be moving to Austin in Aug, close to Round Rock and would like to put a pool in but have no idea exspect. We have heard that the digging is the most exspence of the job? We have been thinking about a fiberglass over gunite but don't know the pros and cons of either. If anyone can give me an approx cost of an 16ft x 33-36 ft pool in this area or rec.someone. that would be great. Also about how long does it take to put a fiberglass pool in? What kind of filtration did you go with and why? Thaks in advance for any info.

Lonnie

• 1 year later...

We will be moving to Austin in Aug, close to Round Rock and would like to put a pool in but have no idea exspect. We have heard that the digging is the most exspence of the job? We have been thinking about a fiberglass over gunite but don't know the pros and cons of either. If anyone can give me an approx cost of an 16ft x 33-36 ft pool in this area or rec.someone. that would be great. Also about how long does it take to put a fiberglass pool in? What kind of filtration did you go with and why? Thaks in advance for any info.

Lonnie

Neither should be your choice if you want a better pool that will last longer and not rob your pocket book now and after it's done. There is alot of bad information out there that you need to study before you purchase and a lot of reasons to not choose either would love to take more time to explain but to much to type. go to www.serenity-pools.com alot of info for you to view and give them a call and you will get the best information out there. They have many specials going on with great prices.

• 6 months later...

Any recomendations for pool contractors in Austin/central texas area. The ground is almost solid rock and I am wondering what is the best type of pool to go with there? Any ideas welcomed?

Do not use Emerald Pools and Spas -- John Johnson. I had a horrible experience with him in Corpus and I know he sells in Austin. Check ripoffreport.com

• 1 month later...

Someone in an earlier post suggested Premier Fiberglass. Unfortunately I would have to disagree. They came out to me and seemed pretty friendly and we talked ballpark figures for what I wanted. When they came back with a proposal (by email) , it was much higher than I was expected. I sent a email back asking if they could break down the proposal a little so that I could understand how they arrived at it and what would be the consequence for instance if we scaled back part of the project. They never responded. I'm guessing that they are highballing, and its take it or leave it.

• 1 year later...

DO NOT HIRE LIQUID ASSETS POOLS!!!

Shoddy construction (the tiles on our pool are falling off within 3 months of construction) terrible service (you will have to manage the entire pool construction, contractors, sub-contractors, vendors etc.) and extremely unprofessional team. BEWARE of the great sales job done upfront with awesome 3D graphics!!! Again, DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!!!

• 1 month later...