More Amore Bay Problems

masanori

Currently i have a thread open about my pump2 and dynamic seat not working. My dealer came to look at it. Since then I discovered some new problems. Please remember my tub is new and was just hook up Wed march30. Here is a list of some other problems. The underwater switchs seem to be wired wrong. When you sit in the main captains seat and you use the underwater switch it turns on pump 3 Not pump 1 The underwater switch that should turn on pump 3 turns on pump 1. problem2 Iwatch does not turn off during the day. Also does not give a warning red light since pump2 is not working.Skirt lighting will not come on a dusk. I dont know how so many problems can exist on a new tub. I am told D1 test all tubs before they ship out. I called D1 to make sure it was new. That answer was yes. I feel sick over this. Thanks for leeting me vent George

masanori,

your pump number 2 is working , you said thatthe volcano jet was working, , so then its just a case of the dms sequencer button or air lockin in the valves for that seat,,, onthe captains chair those are magnetic switches, the top one is for the lights, the bottom one should be low speed, hi speed on captains chair. then pump 2 for the volcano and dms seat,,it could be on during day depending on the eye if has a shadow area may come on , but thats not a big deal,, i have one in the field stay on cause of its surroundings,,,the iwatch is doing its job , your pump2 is working just the seat, i think its an air lock in the valves just like i stated in other thread, so no reason for their to be an alarm. if the skirt lighting is not coming on , the main switch next to the toe kick coulb nebe in the off position, reach up uder toe kick its a 2 way switch to manually shut off the skirt lights..So really not a bunch off problems,, Yes i have been to the factory , they test them 2 times....on the magnetic switches, wires going to the magnetic switch board sound backwards, its possible they got pulled out at delivery with electrician got put back in wrong spots, I have seen that before... so i would not feel sick over it... simple solutions.... have you talked again to Dennis at factory....any questions you can call me...

masanori,

your pump number 2 is working , you said thatthe volcano jet was working, , so then its just a case of the dms sequencer button or air lockin in the valves for that seat,,, onthe captains chair those are magnetic switches, the top one is for the lights, the bottom one should be low speed, hi speed on captains chair. then pump 2 for the volcano and dms seat,,it could be on during day depending on the eye if has a shadow area may come on , but thats not a big deal,, i have one in the field stay on cause of its surroundings,,,the iwatch is doing its job , your pump2 is working just the seat, i think its an air lock in the valves just like i stated in other thread, so no reason for their to be an alarm. if the skirt lighting is not coming on , the main switch next to the toe kick coulb nebe in the off position, reach up uder toe kick its a 2 way switch to manually shut off the skirt lights..So really not a bunch off problems,, Yes i have been to the factory , they test them 2 times....on the magnetic switches, wires going to the magnetic switch board sound backwards, its possible they got pulled out at delivery with electrician got put back in wrong spots, I have seen that before... so i would not feel sick over it... simple solutions.... have you talked again to Dennis at factory....any questions you can call me...

Yes volcanic jet is working but not the seat.The seat only worked when the tech opened the solenoids. But they shut the jets down a few sec later. I did talked to Skip at D1

masanori, did Skip help you out,,, i also sent my number to you ..wow i was typing to fast in my response my spelling stunk, sorry about that....i sent an email to Dennis down their at the factory,,,but he was having trouble responding on the thread....

Sorry it has taken a little while to respond, I have been having trouble staying logged in long enough to respond. I have contacted the customer and will be working with the customer an the dealer to resolve these issue, check back for updates on the thread.