Amore Bay Pump Problem

masanori

I just got my Amore bay going. I noticed that when pump 2 is on the jets in the seat do not work but the footwell jet works great Also the dynamic massage does not work. I revlieved all the air by bleeder valve also unscrewed the union from pump 2. This is a brand new tub. My dealer will be out to look at it on Sat. I would like to have this fixed by then. Any suggestions

masanori,

There is a diverter valve on the right side of the tub, the one closest to the massage sequencer controls, rotate one direction it works the volcano jet, rotate the other direction, all the jets in that seat will work, , the massage sequencer works when you hit the sequencer button. the light should be on at the start/stop button, if you hit the start stop button the light on it goes out the sequencer will start working....

masanori,

There is a diverter valve on the right side of the tub, the one closest to the massage sequencer controls, rotate one direction it works the volcano jet, rotate the other direction, all the jets in that seat will work, , the massage sequencer works when you hit the sequencer button. the light should be on at the start/stop button, if you hit the start stop button the light on it goes out the sequencer will start working....

I tryed the diverter it shut or opens volcano jet. The sequencer perimeter lights up but does not work. I tryed all the buttons

masanori,

I tryed the diverter it shut or opens volcano jet. The sequencer perimeter lights up but does not work. I tryed all the buttons

masanori,

Please call our Technical Support Deaprtment and talk with one of our Techs about this issue. This could be something simple like a blown fuse or the pump may have even came unplugged somehow. You can reach our technical support team at (800) 345-7727 M-F 7:30am to 4pm PST. We will be glad to assist you in getting the unit back up.

masanori,

masanori,

Please call our Technical Support Deaprtment and talk with one of our Techs about this issue. This could be something simple like a blown fuse or the pump may have even came unplugged somehow. You can reach our technical support team at (800) 345-7727 M-F 7:30am to 4pm PST. We will be glad to assist you in getting the unit back up.

well my dealer came today and he can not tell what is wrong. He needs to call D1 for advice. This does not sound good.

masanori,

did he check the solenoids. did he manually open them to see if they worked, I had one once were i had to open them, it was like i was bleeding the air out once i did that they all worked...

yes he did manually open solenoids. The jets started to work in the one chair. Also the dynamic seat is not working also

masanori you say he did the solenoids and the jets started to work but the dynami seat does not work , know i am confused, that seat with the solenoids is the dyanmic massage seat..,, the buttons on the dms seat do any of them light up,....

Yes it is the same seat. The dynamic massage seat does not work.When my tech opened the solenoids the jets worked but after few sec the jets did not work :wacko::wacko: