Sundance Bahia No Heat

I have a 2003 Sundance Bahia. The display showed a 356 code when restarted after water change. Tub cycled on & off . I replaced the circuit board which solved all those problems. The tub runs fine now but will not heat. The heater light is on and there is no FL1 or FL2 code flashing. The circulation pump is working fine. Any ideas as to what could be causing this problem?

Check the voltage across the heater terminals. If the voltage is present, then you likely have a bad heater. Depending on the kW rating of the heater, it should be like 10-16 ohms. If you don't have any voltage, then either your heater relays are bad or something else is disabling your heater. Economy maybe?

Check the voltage across the heater terminals. If the voltage is present, then you likely have a bad heater. Depending on the kW rating of the heater, it should be like 10-16 ohms. If you don't have any voltage, then either your heater relays are bad or something else is disabling your heater. Economy maybe?

thanks for the input. just got home so I will check over the weekend. Its not in economy mode. Its in FN3.