Top Side Or Circuit Board Problem?

blaw

First time poster. Have a 9 yr old tub with Brett Aqualine BL-70 circuit board & controller. Two pumps, 1 light, 1 blower. Short while ago tub pump would try to start and I would hear very frquent pulsing of the pump. After a short while it would run. This went on for some weeks. Display would flash very quickly when the pump was quickly trying to start, can't remember if there were error codes or not displayed. Now there is nothing...blank display on top side control, but there is power to it as the back light is illuminated. I have shut power off for 10 minutes and turned back on but no change. Is this a circuit board issue or a top side controller issue? I am leaning to top side controller but am seeking some advice and suggestions on what the issue could be.

Thanks!

Sounds like a few issues may be going on, first you had an issue with the pump, it was trying to start, but not doing so correctly. This may have overloaded the circuits and blow a fuse and or transformer.