Remote Temp Monitoring

iced98lx

This is by far the coolest and only about $90. Has a range of over 200 ft, the receiver or Gateway plugs into your internet and will notify you by email based on the parameters you set. The Gateway can link with up to 20 sensors so you could monitor the pool too.

I have one of their non-internet units and I really like it. I am considering getting this one too, because I like the idea if I am out of town in the winter this thing would notify me if there was a problem and I could call someone to check out the problem.

The remote sensor that comes with the unit only has a 6ft cord. The one I have is 10ft so I'm sure you can get a longer one if you needed it- they just plug in.

I mounted my remote sending unit to the side of the tub and placed the sensor in the filter compartment so it's out of the way for tub use.

From La Cross Technology

http://www.lacrossetechnology.com/tx60set/index.php

http://www.lacrossetechnology.com/tx60set/manual.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Nice I like the built in weatherdirect or weatherunderground integration, no need to run a weathersation software on the PC to check temps remotely (say, away on business, or out for the night with the lady and coming back for some tub time...)