Jacuzzi 480

Headnsouth

We went and looked at the J480 today and man is it nice. We were quoted a price of 13k out the door/delivered and installed. That's with the stereo, cover, start up kit, ozone gen, steps and a covermate. It's hard to get a feel for what these things run. Are we over paying? Thx. Going for a wet test tomorrow.

13K for a J-480 is screaming good price. did you get the quote in writing?if so take it they are one of the better ones out their good luck

The wet test was awesome. We ordered it today, actually it was $14600, I forgot about the 1k we put down. Can't wait for delivery! :)

13K for a J-480 is screaming good price. did you get the quote in writing?if so take it they are one of the better ones out their good luck

The wet test was awesome. We ordered it today, actually it was $14600, I forgot about the 1k we put down. Can't wait for delivery! :)

still a great price good choice enjoy

I installed the breaker, GFCI disconnect and ran the conduit and pulled the wire. I'll have 3' of wire where the conduit terminates from the right side outside corner (looking at tub). Will that be enough? I know I should have gotten more but I didn't. :rolleyes: About where are the connections inside the tub? I don't mind pulling new wire just rather not have 3-20' pieces of #6 THWN wire leftover that I'll never use.

Thx