Circ Pump Troubleshooting On A 2000 Arctic Cub

paxthar

Hi,

I recently replaced the circuit board in my 2000 Arctic Cub, and now it seems that my circ. pump/ozone does not work. I have checked the jumper on the circuit board, and it is set on the "on" pins for the circ pump. The replacement board is not quite exactly the same as my old one that fried. The diode that blew on my old one is not even present on the new one. Everything else seems to work fine except the circ pump/ozone. Any suggestions as to how to troubleshoot the circ pump? Anyone know of where there is a manual on the programming of the topside panel for a tub of this age?

Thanks in advance.

What bopard is in your spa? Is it a Gecko Maspa board or a Gloabl spa Pack? If it is an Mspa pack how many jumpers does it have? I can help with the progarmming on the Mspa series but I have no knowledge on the global packs. I can however put you in contact with someone who does have knowledge.

Hi,

It is a Gecko Mspa board. And it has four jumpers on it.

Thanks

What bopard is in your spa? Is it a Gecko Maspa board or a Gloabl spa Pack? If it is an Mspa pack how many jumpers does it have? I can help with the progarmming on the Mspa series but I have no knowledge on the global packs. I can however put you in contact with someone who does have knowledge.

• 11 months later...

As an update to this post. I ended up replacing my circulation pump (Bout $250 installed, not that bad at all I thought) I took apart the old pump, and basically it was all "gummed" up where the magnet spins inside the ceramic housing. Cleaned it out and it works fine!! Guess now I got to build a pond seeing that I have a nice quiet circulation pump to aerate the water!!