Change From Switchless To Switch

magpullin

Did they sell you a 110v pump or 220v? Switch??? Not familiar with a switch on the back of a whisper flo. Interesting though. Wish I could be more helpful, but I suggest taking it back. Sure there are probably ways to bypass the switch, or just leave it on for that matter... But I'm concerned it's probably wired for 110v and although likely capable of 220v, it doesn't sound like you have the same motor you had before.

The only time I've seen this switch is on a two-speed motor. The switch is to toggle between hi an lo speed if you

don't have automation. If this is a new replacement motor (or pump), it should state both horsepower ratings on the label....i.e, 1/3 HP to 2HP. Also, if the electric wiring to the old motor is 4-wire, then it is a two-speed. If it is 3-wire, then you have the wrong replacement motor.

:D