Strong Spa

rsc92

Does anyone have any information on this manufacturer? I went to a dealer yesterday to see a D1 spa and he also sold spas manufactured by Strong. The units made by Strong were notably cheaper. Are they a reputable company? Is their product just as good as Hot Spring and D1 or is it a notable downgrade in terms of reliablity and overall quality of construction? How about comparing these brands to Coast?

Thanks.

Does anyone have any information on this manufacturer? I went to a dealer yesterday to see a D1 spa and he also sold spas manufactured by Strong. The units made by Strong were notably cheaper. Are they a reputable company? Is their product just as good as Hot Spring and D1 or is it a notable downgrade in terms of reliablity and overall quality of construction? How about comparing these brands to Coast?

Thanks.

I would not put them on par with the D1 and Hot Spring premium spas you mentioned but they're not expected to be. They're an alternative to the premium spas for those who are looking to spend less IMO. You actually should be comparing them more to the secondary brands from those spa makers, D1's @home series and the Hot Spots from Hot Spring.

Thanks.

I would not put them on par with the D1 and Hot Spring premium spas you mentioned but they're not expected to be. They're an alternative to the premium spas for those who are looking to spend less IMO. You actually should be comparing them more to the secondary brands from those spa makers, D1's @home series and the Hot Spots from Hot Spring.

Now that I have done more research and have seen the various models from these manufacturers, I would agree with your assessment. Strong/Evolution is no longer on our short list, not to say it does not have its own niche, just does not fit the bill for our needs.