Hot Springs Jets

gottago

I have 2 directional jets that have separated and I need to replace. Does anybody know how the jet body is removed from the tub? There seems to be a tab that can be pushed in on the jet housing but I am not sure if this is a release or not. Does it screw in? Thank you.

Good question! I have changed my moto massage jet before but never a directional. Here is the number to a Hot Spring Service Center they can help you over the phone. 1.800.431.2876

I have 2 directional jets that have separated and I need to replace. Does anybody know how the jet body is removed from the tub? There seems to be a tab that can be pushed in on the jet housing but I am not sure if this is a release or not. Does it screw in? Thank you.

The jet body most likely passes through the shell and attaches from the back side, so the only way to get at it would be to dig through the foam in the cabinet. If it's just the jet face, than it should just thread into the jet body, and should be a simple matter of unscrewing it.

Both the directional (3 pieces)and rotating jets (2 pieces) screw into the jet body.

Pictures are good so take a look over at parts list here you can see how they fit together look at the replacement parts and you'll see the directional jet comes in 3 pieces. The one with 4 holes srews into the jet face in the tub. Then you slip the nozzle into the part with the tabs and finally insert the tabs into the part you screwed into the jet face. Sometime you can get by by just reusing the piece with the 4 small holes in it and not unscrewing it but I'd replace it.

Dave