Moto Massage

zductive

Hello,

Solana TX spa, maybe 1 year old.

Moto massage was working for awhile and then ceased traveling up and down. Very good pressure coming from the nozzle. When powered on, the nozzle will shoot about half way up and stop. Powering down and the nozzle falls to the bottom. No obstructions in the guide apparent. Took off the cover and checked the hose and o-ring. Everything appears tight and there are no visible leaks or tears. Reseated hose just to be sure. O-ring feels tight and hose is fastened tightly. Still travels half way up and stays.

Any assist is most appreciated!

Thank you,

Curtis

Hello,

Moto massage was working for awhile and then ceased traveling up and down. Very good pressure coming from the nozzle. When powered on, the nozzle will shoot about half way up and stop. Powering down and the nozzle falls to the bottom. No obstructions in the guide apparent. Took off the cover and checked the hose and o-ring. Everything appears tight and there are no visible leaks or tears. Reseated hose just to be sure. O-ring feels tight and hose is fastened tightly. Still travels half way up and stays.

Thank you,

Curtis

If water has no debris in it, try running without filter. People often think filter is clean when it is not.

Hello,

Thank you,

Curtis

If water has no debris in it, try running without filter. People often think filter is clean when it is not.

Thank you for your response. I too, thought it might be a filter problem. Just installed brand new filter. No change in moto massage operation.

Take the jet out, hold it by the head and let it dangle. Does it hang straight or does it have a curve to it?

If it's curved replace the jet, but replace it with a WHITE one. I don't know why but the white ones don't seem to develop the curve...weird. White Moto-Jet part# is 70319.

Take the jet out, hold it by the head and let it dangle. Does it hang straight or does it have a curve to it?

If it's curved replace the jet, but replace it with a WHITE one. I don't know why but the white ones don't seem to develop the curve...weird. White Moto-Jet part# is 70319.

Thank you! I will give it a try.

• 1 year later...

Also inspect the fitting that the airline attaches to. We have seen some where the fitting gets a crack in it. This will not allow all the air to be injected to the motomassage. This will cause the motomassage to only go up about halfway.

What is the actual cause of those cracks in it? I have some in mine.

I've only seen cracks in the airline fitting if the tub froze at some point.

• 5 weeks later...

Because of the constant movement, cracks in air lines are common in moto jets, if there is no air coming out the jet, that is your problem.

It sounds like he was talking about the air-line "fitting" which is the plastic nipple that the blue air "line" attaches to. Not the actual blue air line itself. Cracks are not common in the air-line fittings unless the tub froze.