Proximity To Dealer

katyana

I will be buying a tub in the next month or so. Amongst all the other factors I am considering is which dealer to buy from.

There are two dealers - Hot Springs and Coast within a 20 minute drive. Both dealers have been in business in those communities for many, many years. All other dealers (Marquis, D1, Caldera) are over an hour away. How important is it to have "your" dealer in your neighborhood?

Thanks for you input.

k

Out of 7 different hot tub dealers ranging in distance from 2 minutes to 60 minutes travel-time from our house, we purchased our tub from the dealer who was the furthest away.

Out of 7 different hot tub dealers ranging in distance from 2 minutes to 60 minutes travel-time from our house, we purchased our tub from the dealer who was the furthest away.

You will REALLY appreciate having the dealer local but you also have to feel good about them and their product. If you're not satisfied with the local dealers you have to choose from then going further out is better than settling on someone local just because tehy are close. The 3 further away are all very good brands so it seems like you're covered one way or the other but I'd start by looking close by.