Birds!

westc

I have some kind of black birds that keep landing and flying over the pool! They are pooping in and all over around the pool. Driving us insane and making a mess. I've tried an owl, bird repellent, etc to no avail! Anyone have any experience with something elso or advice to keep them away?

You can try a couple different configurations (e.g., an X or Grid pattern). See below:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2188801_keep-birds-out-swimming-pools.html

Also, you could also tie streamers to the line. Another good source is to search google for keeping birds of boats. They have all kinds of ideas and products as it is a common problem.

Good luck!

Might be worth a try...I would think they would just sit on the wires above the pool though?...

I've seen that same technique used at resort hotels to discourage birds. Use a light line such as 15# test fishing line. It seems to be just translucent enough to keep the birds from seeing it well enough to land on it, or perhaps is too light for them to manage a landing & does discourage them from the pool area.