Can Iq2020 For Bengal M (Dedicated) Be Configured As Mm (Dedicated)?

I am planing to get used 2007 Bengal M (convertible) unit already wired for 230VAC. Manual states that the pump still runs of 115VAC. How is it possible when GFI feeds 230VAC into the unit? Is that sub-panel shown in Owners Manual the part which I must obtain from Hot Springs? If it is only 115 VAC pump, can I re-configure the unit into MM (dedicated) by changing program/power jumpers and replacing pump with Wavemaster 9200?

If you're in a cold climate, converting to 220V can help with heat up times, and keep water warmer longer while you're sitting in it for long periods. You will not see any difference with jet pressure or anything else as pumps in that spa are 110V only. As mentioned above, the only item being converted is the heater from 110V to 220V.

If the spa doesn't heat fast enough for you, or you want to sit in it for longer periods than you're able (due to temp drop) then 220V may be worth doing. That's all you'll get from converting.

Thanks for info gents. It gets hot here So Cal and I guess the only benefit is that I can use both heater and hydrojets at the same time with 220. I wanted 40-50 jets unti but I might may get new-looking 2007 Bengal for fraction of the cost. Key worry is that it has only 26 jets and that 1.65HP pump will not move water in the spa sufficiently as 2.5 HP pump would? I have only seen low def videos and the water level was almost flat with jets running. Is a air blower that makes those surface effects and not the pump HP? I was even planning to add jets and larger pump (hence jumpers change to mimic "M") but I am hearing one voice from many sources: DO NOT TOUCH ANYHTING or you will have all kinds of problems! I guess not messing with this rather new unit it is the best way do, right?