Hydropool 725le Or Arctic Spa Summit

Hi all first post.

My wife and I have been looking for awhile at Hydropool, Arctic Spa and Bullfrog.

We narrowed it down to HP and AS because the Bullfrog dealer is a box store fitness equipment dealer and didn't give us a good feeling about service.

We are leaning towards the Hydropool because the dealer is the owner of a pool spa store for the past 17 years and has stayed with hydropool the entire time. He is by far the most knowledgable person we have spoken with and stands behind the product.

The Arctic spa dealer was also good, just not as good.

I'm looking for the community input with the above stated.

What would you do??? Hydropool or Arctic Spa?

Thanks

Hi all first post.

My wife and I have been looking for awhile at Hydropool, Arctic Spa and Bullfrog.

We narrowed it down to HP and AS because the Bullfrog dealer is a box store fitness equipment dealer and didn't give us a good feeling about service.

We are leaning towards the Hydropool because the dealer is the owner of a pool spa store for the past 17 years and has stayed with hydropool the entire time. He is by far the most knowledgable person we have spoken with and stands behind the product.

Thanks

I don't know Hydropool well but its hard to argue against a dealer who you feel confortable with who has carried that same product for 17 years.

Hi all first post.

Thanks

Hi there,

my advice would be that if you have narrowed it down to these two tubs then maybe a wet test of both tubs should be the decider. If as you say both dealers are good then you shouldnt have any problems with either. One dealer may be more knowledgeable than the other (after 17 years you would expect this) but as long as you feel comfortable with them both you should go with your favourite tub.

Good luck with your search and happy tubbin.