Tiger River Discontinued?

Went to the HS dealer a few days ago and he said they're phasing out Tiger River. Limelight is replacing the TR line. This particualr dealer didn't carry Tiger River any longer. I'm not sure if the "they" meant it was a local dealer decision or a Watkins decision. Anyone know?

Rumors have floated that TR will be discontinued. However, it is just a rumor. As long as they sell they will not be discontinued. Sounds like dealer choice.

We love them and sell lots!

I'd have to say I think it would be a huge mistake if they did. I have a TR and would do so again. I didn't want all the features/jets on a HS and I think the Limelight line is cheesy & cheap.

Watkins has a pretty full lineup of spas but not all dealers have large enough showroom floors to carry all product lines. A certain dealer like this that doesn't carry the Tiger rivers may have had to make a choice, just ask him why they don't carry them.

The Tiger River spa line has NOT been discontinued by Watkins Manufacturing. They will continue to produce them so long as people continue to purchase them. As mentioned above, some dealers may have chosen not to display the Tiger River models due to showroom space constraints, and the fact that the LimeLight spas encompass what many folks are asking for these days (colored lights, water falls, dual jet pumps, steel frame, etc).

As a Hot Spring dealer, we have all 5 model lines (Hot Spring, LimeLight, Tiger River, Hot Spot, and Solana) available for our customers. However, it's at times difficult to display every single model.

EDIT: Grammatical / Spelling mistakes.