Outdoor Speakers

DK117

I have seen a few threads on outdoor speakers. I picked these up a week ago and am very happy. We're talking background music, or loud music with a lot of treble. We're not talking base or high end speakers here. But I'm able to plug them into my laptop headphones jack, with pandora.com playing my station and wow, it perfectly complements the spa experience. I'm posting because two weeks ago I paid $155 for these and they are now $120. I have no financial motivation here, just wanting people to have the best outdoor experience.

http://www.amazon.com/Cables-Unlimted-SPK-...2511&sr=8-2

DK117

I have seen a few threads on outdoor speakers. I picked these up a week ago and am very happy. We're talking background music, or loud music with a lot of treble. We're not talking base or high end speakers here. But I'm able to plug them into my laptop headphones jack, with pandora.com playing my station and wow, it perfectly complements the spa experience. I'm posting because two weeks ago I paid $155 for these and they are now $120. I have no financial motivation here, just wanting people to have the best outdoor experience.

DK117

I Blue Tooth my Iphone to my AV systems DM port and have 2 outdoor Boston Acoustic speakers under the eaves on my deck. The Blue Tooth digital reciever from Sony was only like 120 bucks and my bro gave me the speakers. Works very cool. I wonder if a couple of those would work from my phone down at the lake? Right now I FM signal to my boombox at the lake and we all know how that sounds :(

DK117

I Blue Tooth my Iphone to my AV systems DM port and have 2 outdoor Boston Acoustic speakers under the eaves on my deck. The Blue Tooth digital reciever from Sony was only like 120 bucks and my bro gave me the speakers. Works very cool. I wonder if a couple of those would work from my phone down at the lake? Right now I FM signal to my boombox at the lake and we all know how that sounds :(

right, these that I purchased say 150 feet, but in reality it's closer to 50 feet for quality sound.

DK117

right, these that I purchased say 150 feet, but in reality it's closer to 50 feet for quality sound.

That'll still work for me - I have a Sirus XM home rcvr in my office and it's within 50 ft. of where my spa will go. Too bad I can't change channels remotely though.