Sundance Models And Prices Paid?

cpuKEN

As I mentioned in a different posting here, the local Sundance dealer is having a road show of sorts at our local Costco. I wanted to gather as much info on prices of specific models so that they don't try and pull the wool over our eyes with some fictional discount prices!

I don't know what models will be offered so I was hoping those people here who have purchased Sundance Spas over the past couple years will let me know what models they have and what they paid. Also, what was included with that price (delivery and setup, chemicals, cover, cover lifter, steps, etc.)

Any other advise you can offer or things to look for will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ken

Ken,

We just purchased a Certa in October 2009 (we love it). We paid $6600 and that included setup and delivery, steps, cover lifter, start up chemicals and ozonator. I feel we got a really great deal and our dealer is fantastic and we've heard great things about them just through word of mouth. We're in the northeast just so you know what area of the country for comparisons you may receive. Make sure your dealer will be there to support you after the sale for service, questions, etc. The product is only as good as the service and support you receive.

You'll be in a spa in no time!

I bought a 2009 Sundance Hartfort with:

Cover

Cover Lifter

Stairs

Ozone

24 Hour Pump

LED light upgrade

4 man delivery crew (was $200 extra) 2 man would have been included

Start up chemicals (they threw in some of the silver minerals and other stuff too)

Total including the extra for the 4 man crew - $7030 before 9.5% sales tax.

Chillin,

How do you like the Certa? Is the lounger awesome, how about the depth of the spa. Most spas I have sen are 36" deep but the Certa is 37.5". I am doing some research right now and I have been looking at Sundance, Limelight, and D1, we want something with a lounger. No wet test yet but that is the next step. I am 6'5" so the deeper the better.

Chillin,

How do you like the Certa? Is the lounger awesome, how about the depth of the spa. Most spas I have sen are 36" deep but the Certa is 37.5". I am doing some research right now and I have been looking at Sundance, Limelight, and D1, we want something with a lounger. No wet test yet but that is the next step. I am 6'5" so the deeper the better.

dnaeher,

The lounger is my favorite seat in the entire spa - I love it. I know a lot of folks don't like the lounger but for me it's just so relaxing to totally stretch out and relax and enjoy the massage! The depth of the tub is great - I'm only 5'5" and I have no issues. The jets are powerful and the spa is just so comfortable. We were unable to wet test the model because we don't have any dealers in our area that had the tub available for testing, based on research we knew Sundance was a great manufacturer, so we made the leap and we don't regret it one bit. I have been in other spas and truly enjoy ours and feel we made the right choice - absolutely no buyers remorse here.