New Hot Spot Line

jenvv

Does anybody have an opinion about the new Hot Spot line from Hot Spring?

I'm particularly interested in the Hot Spot Relay. Since this is a new line I'm wondering how the specs measure up against other spas in the 5K to 6K price range.

Thanks

The new 2010 models are using the same control system as the Hot spring line except it is has a simpler topside control mount to top of the shell. They also have the same pumps installed. My personal opinion is I like them better than the bigger Hot spring line of spas. They are nice product and never had a complaint from customers who bought them. Wet Test one and see what you think

The new 2010 models are using the same control system as the Hot spring line except it is has a simpler topside control mount to top of the shell. They also have the same pumps installed. My personal opinion is I like them better than the bigger Hot spring line of spas. They are nice product and never had a complaint from customers who bought them. Wet Test one and see what you think

As a Hot Spring dealer, I'm actually very excited about the new Hot Spot product line this year. With 4 completely new and updated models, I think it's going to provide us a much better product for the price range they are in. The Hot Spot models have always been a VERY reliable product for us, even with their budget oriented position.

Correction:

I do have to make a correction from what ps558 stated. The Hot Spot models don't use the exact same control system as the Hot Spring line. ps558 is correct in that they do use a different top side control, but they also use a different internal control board. This isn't bad, however, I feel it's important that folks are not inadvertently misled with incorrect information.