What Is The Best Bromine Tabs To Use (bcdmh Or Dbdmh)?

kbaumann

I know that Hillbilly Hot Tub prefers DBDMH (more unusual dibromo tablets) as noted in this thread since it does not smell as much as when using BCDMH (more typical bromo-chloro combination tablets).

I know that Hillbilly Hot Tub prefers DBDMH (more unusual dibromo tablets) as noted in this thread since it does not smell as much as when using BCDMH (more typical bromo-chloro combination tablets).

Yes I do, Brilliance has a form that has no chlorine, they are chunks not tablets, and sea klear has tablets that are a blend, but it is 64.9% bromine/29% chlorine rather than most other tablets that are39.2% bromine/44.4 % chlorine......notice they others are mostly chlorine. The is a dramatic difference in the smell, and you use much less of the higher bromine product(you can turn the feeder fairly low) as long as you shock consistantly.