A Neat Little Product - Auto Snobrum

I hope I don't violate any rules -- but, I have no financial interest in this product. I bought a few for Christmas gifts for my family -- and also one for myself -- to clear the snow off of the vinyl cover of my new spa. I thought I'd share this.

You do NOT want to damage the spa cover.

This is called a "Auto snow brum" = http://snobrumusa.com/

Again, yes, these are sold around here - I bought mine at the Kittery Trading Post - with the snow over the last two days - it was an excellent and quick means to clear the snow off the cover.

I hope I don't violate any rules -- but, I have no financial interest in this product. I bought a few for Christmas gifts for my family -- and also one for myself -- to clear the snow off of the vinyl cover of my new spa. I thought I'd share this.

You do NOT want to damage the spa cover.

This is called a "Auto snow brum" = http://snobrumusa.com/

Again, yes, these are sold around here - I bought mine at the Kittery Trading Post - with the snow over the last two days - it was an excellent and quick means to clear the snow off the cover.

Seems incredibly expensive when a push broom works great, and dare I say, better.

[seems incredibly expensive when a push broom works great, and dare I say, better.

Well, I don't consider $20 incredibly expensive -- but I did have a broom - that has metal parts on it and I didn't want that to scrape the vinyl. In the storm we had to clean up after yesterday, it worked incredibly well.