Robes?

markley

I've been looking to get a nice robe, preferraby terry cloth, and was wondering if anyone knew where I might find one that doesn't cost too much...Also, does anyone know of a slipper material that would be ideal for getting wet. Something that would dry quick??

Thanks

We got ours at JC penney on line for about 50.00. Tried the velour ones...they sucked. Clinged to your body tight. Really like the Terry Cloth ones.

We got ours at JC penney on line for about 50.00. Tried the velour ones...they sucked. Clinged to your body tight. Really like the Terry Cloth ones.

My wife got me a very nice terry cloth robe from JC Penney for Christmas. I don't know the price, but it's very heavy and warm.

For shoes we use those adidas sandals. They're great as long as the snow is shoveled to the tub.

I've been looking to get a nice robe, preferraby terry cloth, and was wondering if anyone knew where I might find one that doesn't cost too much...Also, does anyone know of a slipper material that would be ideal for getting wet. Something that would dry quick??

Thanks

I'm still looking for a terry robe...can't find any ladies ones' anywhere, except at the Arctic store...and they have ARCTIC SPA emblazed on the back...so noooo... Walmart in Canada do not have them... only velour everywhere I've looked....

We're all using Crocs for footware and find them to be pretty good.

In an older thread several folks suggested fleece over terry. I found a nice one at Lands End and agree that it is very nice and keeps you warm. I didn't compare it directly to terry, but many who have say that fleece is warmer and doesn't have that wet clammy feel of absorbing/holding moisture. I agree.

Thanks

We've been wearing these fleece lined clogs from Land's End since it's gotten really nippy & snowy in CT. I wouldn't say they dry fast, but they do dry overnight in front of the wood stove. They're nice because they have a little tread to them. Buy your robe big for extra coverage...

http://www.landsend.com/pp/FleecelinedFell...mp;origin=index

Years ago I got my got a nice robe that was thin terry cloth on the inside, microfiber on the outside. It is great - lightweight, not bulky, but warm. I had a thick terry clothrobe that I didn't like - way too thick and heavy. For the holidays she got me a new robe, much like hers from, of all places, Restoration Hardware. it is a beige color with white lining - very nice - I like it alot. I think this must be the link:

http://www.restorationhardware.com/rh/cata...&navCount=1