New Yukon Owner

Etobicoke1

Good luck I hope you have a better dealer and experience with this company than we did Make certain you get firm commitments and have regular conversations with them.

My experience started similar to you. but since I bought Arctic spa tundra 2 years ago. It's been serviced 5 times, 2 motors replaced and 17 jets have popped out. I have the same problem again this weekend with motors that need to be replaced. The electric is stable and maintenance impeccable to the book. This is a bad company that does not have a good product and horrible service. The dealers in my area have gone out of business (Chicago area) with the closest one about 200miles away. I am very disappointed and would advise others to stay away from arctic spa. If looking or a chance to get out of the contract stay with a reputable company such as Jacuzzi and don't buy into the BS about operating cost, filtration, and heat control. IN the end if you buy an arctic spa the little you may save with the shell design you pay back 10 times with repairs, parts and supplies. Two of us use the spa about 30 min 3 times a week and I drain and change filters at least 6 times / year. My advice stay away from Arctic spa, you pay a premium to buy it and a double premium to keep it running

I couldn't agree more, especially with your last statement. I've spent around $1500.00 in misc. charges trying to keep mine running all the while under warranty.

My Tundra was delivered August '08. I have not needed any support since. I am close to two hundred miles from my dealer and haven't needed him.

I will have to replace my AquaTemor jack. Even though my dealer went out of business, I am still able to contact him and he will still make the trip, if I need him.

Too bad for your experience. Mine is totally opposite. I bought Arctic for their quality and reliablility. I am not disapointed.

Good luck I hope you have a better dealer and experience with this company than we did Make certain you get firm commitments and have regular conversations with them.

My experience started similar to you. but since I bought Arctic spa tundra 2 years ago. It's been serviced 5 times, 2 motors replaced and 17 jets have popped out. I have the same problem again this weekend with motors that need to be replaced. The electric is stable and maintenance impeccable to the book. This is a bad company that does not have a good product and horrible service. The dealers in my area have gone out of business (Chicago area) with the closest one about 200miles away. I am very disappointed and would advise others to stay away from arctic spa. If looking or a chance to get out of the contract stay with a reputable company such as Jacuzzi and don't buy into the BS about operating cost, filtration, and heat control. IN the end if you buy an arctic spa the little you may save with the shell design you pay back 10 times with repairs, parts and supplies. Two of us use the spa about 30 min 3 times a week and I drain and change filters at least 6 times / year. My advice stay away from Arctic spa, you pay a premium to buy it and a double premium to keep it running

Hi Jasmine,

I am sorry for your troubles with your spa. Perhaps you could send me your serial number and I could review your service record to see what we could have done better? I may have some great long term solutions for some of the issues you are talking about.

I'd like to help.

James