400 Gallon Washing Machine

Doyle

This past weekend we had some people over for the weekendand the hot tub seen alot of use .. Now the problem. some of the people got in the hot tub with shorts that had been washed with detergent ,and now our hot tub is loaded up with a lot of suds ,, and a film on the water surface. What do we do to get rid of this problem. Thanks in advance. Dpyle

Hello We use to have this problem. What we did was take a empty bucket and scoop out the suds. It takes some time, but worth it if the water is fairly fresh. As for the film on the surface we used a scum ball and clarifier. Clean your filter[rinse with water] once aday till all problems are gone. good luck and I hope this helps. steve

Hello We use to have this problem. What we did was take a empty bucket and scoop out the suds. It takes some time, but worth it if the water is fairly fresh. As for the film on the surface we used a scum ball and clarifier. Clean your filter[rinse with water] once aday till all problems are gone. good luck and I hope this helps. steve

I agree. Run your pumps on high with venturis open and air blower if you have one on and create as much suds as possible. Then shut everything off, use a pool net or a clean dust pan or something similar and scoop the suds right off the top. It won't take long to get it managable. Then shock and filter.