Hot Tub Heater Can't Keep Up When Cover Is Off...

intercooler

In my new Hot Spot Mallorca the temprature drops from 40C to 38C within one hour, this happens in cold weather, -10C. Is this normal or is the heatin element to small? (1000W)

i would say that it is to small most tubs come with iether a 4000 or a 5500w ... i guess one question to ask is your tub a 110 acv or a 220acv? at -10c a 1000w will not keep up unless its a really small tub how big is the tub???

In my new Hot Spot Mallorca the temprature drops from 40C to 38C within one hour, this happens in cold weather, -10C. Is this normal or is the heatin element to small? (1000W)

i would say that it is to small most tubs come with iether a 4000 or a 5500w ... i guess one question to ask is your tub a 110 acv or a 220acv? at -10c a 1000w will not keep up unless its a really small tub how big is the tub???

It is 230VAc/50Hz and the heater is on. The dealer her in Norway told me that it will be no problem in the winter but I am a little skeptical. It is Mallorca mod. 1360liters of water.

I belived hot spring was made for winter use.

It is 230VAc/50Hz and the heater is on. The dealer her in Norway told me that it will be no problem in the winter but I am a little skeptical. It is Mallorca mod. 1360liters of water.

I belived hot spring was made for winter use.

i think that the heater is a bit to small for that kind of water volume and surface area . i think most tubs have a 1 c diferental so depending on your luck getting in if the heater just shut off then you lose 1 then you lose one more in a hour is a comfort thing i don't know if you can upgrade your heater but it might be worth looking into