Optima "flo" Error

dogbert

Just re-started 1999 Sundance Optima. Immediately noticed a major leak in flo sensor pipes (cracked at seam), shut of tub and ran to Lowes and re-created pipe assembly. Reinstalled and restarted. All seemed normal, all pumps checked out, all valves functioned and I set the temp to 102. As I put the cover on I noticed the heater symbol flickering and then "FLO" started flashing on the screen and the heater symbol turned off. I turned off the spa per the manual to try to prime the pump but I have the same error. The circulation pump is not hot and appears to be running. I made sure the meter was in the correct direction and then I loosened it. Water appeared to be pumping through the pipe. I disconnected the two wires from the meter and shorted them together. "FLO" disappeared and the heater turned on! I turned the tub off and completely removed the sensor and taped off the pipe opening. I turned the tub back on and the pump appears to be functioning as the tape is stretching due to the increase in pressure. Is there a better way to isolate the circulation pump? The flo switch measures 1.4 meg in the open position and the closed position. Have I isolated a bad switch or have I missed something? Any suggestions to trouble shoot this error?

Thanks for any help or suggestions.