Newbie-artesian Spas-good Buy?

jaybo

Have done much research and finally think we decided on an Artesian Antiqua for many reasons including sales people...any comments on these spas?

I think Artesian makes a fine product. Definetly in my top ten highest quality manufacturers from my experience. We had a dealer about ten years ago just south of me. I have not seen but a couple repairs on this brand. Could be someone else doing them but depending on how many they sold for the 3-4 years they were in business it seems like a low repair number. They use Gecko controllers which are the higher end in the controller market in my opinion. And they don't use the low end controller but rather the high end. Smaller hydroquip switchless pumps which are a higher quality pump than waterway. They put allot of them in there tubs though. Not sure I like that.

Hey Jaybo,

We bought a Pelicanbay exactly 1 yr ago after 2 yrs of analysis of dozens of spas. I made the right choice too. This thing is loaded with jets, 5 dedicated pumps, 1 for lounger, 1 for the foot volcano, 1 each for the 2 corner seats and one for the other inbetween seats. The jets have awesome power and the spa has great therapeutic value. We use ours avg of 6 days/wk Sept-May. Hot weather we use maybe 1 day/wk. A great buy and would recommend you get the LED lights and a lounger. The lights give great ambiance at night which is the only time we use ours. Good luck and drive a hard bargain, we got ou PB for $10.5K