New Tub Arrives In 20 Hours...

hrustar

Excited, worried, anxious, scared, giddy and concerned all at once.

Excited because I've always loved hot tubs ad wanted one

Worried because I hope I'm not in over my head with all the upkeep.

Anxious because I made my own paver pad and hope its up to the task. In fact, I went overboard with 7 inches or so of class five fill and did my best to level that thing as much as possible.

Scared because I love to research items before buying, and this time my wife and I just took the plunge. We bought a model similar to our friends who've had excellent service and operation thus far (and its a Calspa which seems to be the hated brand here, adding to my concern).

Giddy because its almost winter here in Minnesota and I've never been hot tubing outdoors, let alone in the falling snow!

Concerned because, well, despite reading just about every post ever listed on this site, I still feel like I'm in for some kind of "surprise."

I SO HOPE THIS ALL WORKS OUT AND I LOVE IT. Now, I just need to get that electrician scheduled in the next day or so...

Excited, worried, anxious, scared, giddy and concerned all at once.

Excited because I've always loved hot tubs ad wanted one

Worried because I hope I'm not in over my head with all the upkeep.

Anxious because I made my own paver pad and hope its up to the task. In fact, I went overboard with 7 inches or so of class five fill and did my best to level that thing as much as possible.

Scared because I love to research items before buying, and this time my wife and I just took the plunge. We bought a model similar to our friends who've had excellent service and operation thus far (and its a Calspa which seems to be the hated brand here, adding to my concern).

Giddy because its almost winter here in Minnesota and I've never been hot tubing outdoors, let alone in the falling snow!

Concerned because, well, despite reading just about every post ever listed on this site, I still feel like I'm in for some kind of "surprise."

I SO HOPE THIS ALL WORKS OUT AND I LOVE IT. Now, I just need to get that electrician scheduled in the next day or so...

Minnesota....so am I .....and tubbing in the winter is THE BEST! Where abouts are you located??? I am in South Central Minnesota.

Seriously don't worry a bit! Everything will be fine, your paver base is gonna work great...no worries.

The upkeep is very minimal, take Nitro's advice and it's super easy with minimal fuss. Just splurge on a good test kit and you are good to go!

Congrat's enjoy your tub!