Flc Error On Arctic

noarctic

I'm getting FLC error on my Arctic. I unhookrd the pressure sensor and the error changes to FLO. Can anyone help?

Thanks

FLC probably means the pressure switch was found to be stuck closed. If the pump is off and there's no water flow, the pressure switched should be open, so if it's closed then the spa knows something is wrong and you get the error.

FLO is vice versa - open when it should be closed.

open = no continuity

closed = continuity

Disconnecting the wires from the pressure switch is the same as having no continuity. So that's why you then get the FLO error.

I'm not familiar with your spa, so I don't know what your pressure sensor / switch looks like.

If there's an adjustment on the pressure switch then you can turn a little dial, backing it off some, and see if the FLC error goes away. Too much though and you'll get the FLO error - so little adjustments.

Otherwise I'd say replace the pressure sensor/switch.

If you have two wires that connect to the pressure switch - with the pump turned on - you can stick a paperclip between the two ends - closing the circuit so-to-speak - and the heater should kick on within a few seconds. Then you know it's definitely the pressure switch that needs to be replaced.