Terrible Arctic Delivery Service

glaciercory

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update:

I L/M for James after his last post and he called me back that morning. One of his staff (who called me the same afternoon) is supposed to send me a new pump within the week and I can replace it myself or I can call around for a service tech. in the area and identify those labor rates and corporate will pay for those charges (minus travel charge which is normal in the industry). A local pool dealer has a tech. who charges $100 flat labor rate before he does any work and applies service off that rate which I guess is also normal in the trades industry. He won't be available for 2 weeks.

I don't know if Arctic will accept those types of rates or not; I need to forward this information and call them back this week.

Normally, Arctic will only allow certified reps and since none exist in the area (or seem to be MIA at the moment), they are making an exception to try to provide me with quicker service which I appreciate.

I've read a lot about Arctic's warranty program just being marketing without any substance and at times in the past I may have agreed...as of today: James and his staff at Artic/Blue Falls seem genuinely sincere about providing quality warranty service and their steps thus far have been promising.....(top notch IMO)

I'll let you all know how this all pans out...