Nature2 Dicholor Overload?

EricMN

So I filled my tub for the first time with the Nature2 system and followed the instructions included with the package see link.

http://www.nature2.com/files/TL2700_Nature...ners_Manual.pdf

It say to add 1.5 tablespoons of dicholor to every 250 gallons of water at start up. I did this, and my FC is staying high, is this too much dicholor? did I do something wrong, and will it come down?

thanks,

Eric

This is normal. I started a Nature2 spa a couple months ago with 1.5 tbsp dichlor / 250 gal (actually 8 tsp / 450 gal). It took a couple days for the FC to get down to a safe level for soaking. You might be able to speed this up by running the jets wide open for a while.

This is normal. I started a Nature2 spa a couple months ago with 1.5 tbsp dichlor / 250 gal (actually 8 tsp / 450 gal). It took a couple days for the FC to get down to a safe level for soaking. You might be able to speed this up by running the jets wide open for a while.

Thank you,

I will just have to wait then!