Caldera Hawaiian

abb

Been told dealer can't (or won't) go lower than $7495, plus tax on a 2009 Caldera Hawaiian. Includes covermate I and steps and starter chemicals for the Spa Frog as well as delivery.

What kind of deal am I being offered?

That's a good spa but while I can't really comment about the price there is an approach you may want to consider in negotiating further.

When you get to the point where they literally say "no, that's as low as we can go" and you think you want the spa but still want to try to better teh deal (after all, who wants to leave $ on the table) one good counter is to say "ok, I'll agree to that price if you'll include $175 store credit (or whatever amount you want to shoot for) toward future accessories and chems".

It is generally MUCH more palatable for them to give store credit for future purchases (that you'll probably be making anyway) than it is to make the same $ sized reduction in the spa price. If they still say no or offer you some lesser store credit or price reduction then you've probably discovered their best deal.