Arctic Wetunes

salp

Who has one and who likes it.... I am thinking about this systems, but am waiting to see if something new comes out.... I have seen 1 here with bose speakers, but it wasn't on. We didn;t get it then just because we couldn't see it in use...... But the fact that we can add this system later is is nice.... so who has some pros and cons....

• 1 month later...

Pros: I have wet tunes on my frontier, wouldn't be without it, we use it everytime we're in the tub, also use it when having bbq's, just open the lid and let the music blast, I did debate about aqua tremor, wet tested with it but it pushed me over budget so stuck with wet tunes.... great addition to a tub.

Cons: None that I can see unless you think that staying in the tub that bit longer because you haven't finshed your well earned drink and there's some great tunes pumping out..... B)