Spa Flush

SteelerPete

I think it's time to flush out my lines due to the fact that I pulled off a couple of panels and there looks like I have Baileys in the lines. Is there a certain brand out there you are using, I heard there is a really good organic product out there that dissolves the build up and doesn't cause problems when the water is dumped and then refilled.

Thanks,

Pete :D :D :D :D

I think it's time to flush out my lines due to the fact that I pulled off a couple of panels and there looks like I have Baileys in the lines. Is there a certain brand out there you are using, I heard there is a really good organic product out there that dissolves the build up and doesn't cause problems when the water is dumped and then refilled.

Thanks,

Pete :D :D :D :D

My personal favorite is Spa Purge from Natural Chemistry

http://naturalchemistry.com/pool-and-spa-p...roducts/show/36

It is a natural enzyme, I think it works good

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I use spa purge.. the first time I didn't read the entire bottle-(I know..very dumb) and was totally shocked when I came outside and there was a mountain of foam bubbles lifting up my cover! LoL... now everytime I use it I just wait there the 5-10 minutes while the jets run to moniter it.